Monday, July 26, 2010

Art Classes

I have Geraldine Whitehead lined up for an oil painting class on September 11. Class members should show up at 8:00 to begin set up and we will begin painting at 8:30. Class will usually last until 3-4 in the afternoon. Bag lunch or you can pick something up at Georgeann's across the street. A supply list will be available in the next few weeks. Anything that you have a question about just come by the store. Come by the store or give me a call if you are interested so we can get a number to plan for.

I'm also working on getting a sewing class together. Anyone interested should get in touch with me so I know what days would be best to hold these classes. You must be able to bring your own machine to class. We are going to begin with an apron for the beginners class. More classes will be added as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment